Privacy and Cookies policy – Forth Sector is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland no. SC124791 and a registered charity, registration no. SC016414, whose registered office is at Duddingston Yards, Duddingston Park South, Edinburgh EH15 3NT.
This Privacy and cookies policy, together with our Terms and Conditions explain how Forth Sector may use information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website
- make an online booking
- contact us, e.g. in writing, by e-mail or by calling customer services
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Forth Sector to ensure that the quality of our goods and services are maintained at high levels. We may use information we collect in order to:
- manage and improve the Website
- personalise the Website to your needs
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services
Your personal information is safe and will be used only for the purposes described above. We will never share your personal information with other companies or organisations for marketing or any other purpose.
Privacy and Data Protection
Forth Sector is committed to protecting your privacy and will always act lawfully, in compliance with the current UK Data Protection Act.
We collect information about you in two ways
- By asking you to enter personal details into online forms
- By using automatic technology to track the way you move around our website
We use this information
- To process your order accurately and efficiently and provide you with the best service possible
- For the purposes of planning and managing our core business and to conduct our own market research
- Ask for more information than necessary in order to carry out the activities described above
- Store information for longer than is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected
- Contact you by email or any other means without your explicit consent
- Disclose any of your personal details to any third party other than those engaged in processing or storing data on our behalf. (Please note, we reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and have no legal liability for such disclosures.)
- Operate an ‘opt-out’ policy when collecting data and therefore assume consent
- Provide you with full details of any data we store about you on request
- Protect all your personal data from access by unauthorised parties
Find out how you can adjust your browser settings to manage cookies.
Getting Access To Your Data or Changing Your Consent
If at any time you wish to view the personal data we have stored about you or you wish to withdraw previously given consent for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. with Privacy and Cookies Policy – Forth Sector as the subject line.